ES Post-Intake Meeting Checklist
(For ES use
first meeting after Intake Meeting. To be kept in student file for future school/ES
1. I have provided my ES with a drop slip from the previous school if enrolling after the start of the school year.
I have received a copy of the General Info Sheet with all contact numbers.
3. The Attendance Rollsheet procedure has been explained and I have a copy of the rollsheet for the next learning period.
4. I have received a copy of the school calendar, and I have noted the next two scheduled learning record meetings.
The truancy policy has been explained.
The learning record documentation, requirements, and procedure have been explained.
7. The portfolio requirements have been explained and I understand that work samples will be collected at each learning record meeting.
The optional Benchmark Exams and the four required Writing Prompt samples
have been explained. Remind about the due date for the first writing prompt,
review the assignment, and order writing curriculum.
Instructional Funding available for my student this year has been discussed
and spending priorities have been set. I understand that the school’s funding
can not be used to purchase denominational or sectarian materials, and that
all educational materials provided to my students remain the property of this
charter school. Lost or willfully damaged items will be charged to the parents,
and student records will be withheld.
I have been provided with curriculum that I have requested, or while I am
waiting for my requested curriculum, my ES has given me assignments for my
11. I have been informed about
Edusoft, and have received an information/ sign-up sheet.
12. I have completed a School Survey Addendum.
13. I have received the ESLRs and have signed a copy of the WASC/ESLR survey (only needed for students enrolled through intake prior to June 4, 2007).
14. I have been provided
with a school newsletter or have been shown how to access it online.
14. I have been provided with a school newsletter or have been shown how to access it
15. I have been provided
with the opportunity of signing up for the Parent listserve if I did not sign
up for it when I enrolled.
15. I have been provided with the opportunity of signing up for the Parent listserve if I did not sign up for it when I enrolled.
16. I have been informed about AESS (Additional ES Services) and have signed a contract if applicable.
17. (For high school only) I
have discussed the CWCS Graduation Requirements and completed a Graduation
19. (For K-1 only) My student has completed a WRAT pre-test and I understand that in K and 1st grade, the WRAT will be used in place of Scantron for the school’s required pre and post testing each year.
20. (For those with school owned computers and/or internet access) I have been informed that my student(s) must be explicitly taught about Internet safety, including how to protect online privacy and how to avoid online predators using resources such as materials suggested here http://www.ieminc.org/handbook/computerrel/cwtechres.htm and downloadable workshops."
My signature below verifies that I have discussed and completed all of the above to my satisfaction with my ES.
Parent Signature Date ES Signature Date